- December 1, 2007 to January 11, 2008 (Application Period)
- January 21 to 25, 2008 (Oral Examination)
- February 18 to 22, 2008 (Written Examination)
- Bring Original Birth Certificate during the application period for validation. Child should be born on 2001.
- Testing fee to be paid at the Cashier’s Office after the oral examination
Application form will be issued at the Chairman’s Office and oral examination will be administered by the grade 1 advisers.
The University Testing Center: Office of Student Affairs
NOTE: No extension of activities after scheduled dates
Source: Unumbered Memorandum, s. 2007, 11-8-07, Office of the President